Removal, transportation, processing, storage
– Moscow, Russia
V International Conference "Ashes and slags from TPPs – removal, transport, processing, landfilling" is to be held on April 24-25, 2014.
Conference organizer: Information and Analytic Centre "Ecology in Power Engineering" - the member of the World Wide Coal Combustion Products Network (WWCCPN) and the affiliated member of the European Coal Combustion Products Association (ECOBA).
Scientific and practical issues in the field of coal ash handling to be highlighted during the Conference:
• update of the international and national legislation on coal ash handling
• production volumes and beneficial applications of coal ash in the countries world-wide.
• technologies of ash and slag removal and coal ash beneficiation at TPPs
• coal ash properties and standardization
• coal ash utilization in the building industry
• coal ash application in agriculture
• coal ash processing technologies
• coal ash utilization in other industries.