About the AsianCAA
The Asian Coal Ash Association is a public, not-for-profit industry association registered in Australia with Secretariat offices in Beijing, China. The Association was founded in 2010 and has continued since that time to bring together leaders from industry, academia, governments, NGO’s and other stakeholders in the beneficial use of coal combustion products.
The AsianCAA aims to promote initiatives of a scientific, technical, industrial, environmental, educational and legal nature associated with applications for coal ash produced from Asian coal fired power stations.
We endeavour to achieve these aims through:
- Holding of exhibitions, meetings, lectures, classes, seminars and training courses in the usage of coal combustion products, e.g. pulverised fuel ash (PFA), fly ash from fluidized bed boilers, furnace bottom ash (FBA), flue gas desulfurisation gypsum (FGD gypsum), other scrubber materials, cenospheres, etc.
- Representing the members on international, national and regional standard committees.
- Providing of datasheets, literature and information to interested parties.
- Sponsoring and promoting research into new applications and developments which utilise coal ash.
- Developing collaborative initiatives and projects that support commercial solutions for the utilization of coal ash.
Any organisations or individuals that have an interest in coal ash by-products – whether specifiers, users, hauliers, suppliers, researchers, or other – is welcome to join as Associate Members. Strategic and Principal membership classes are also available for industry leading organizations.
Please visit our Membership page for more details.