Coal Ash Asia 2017
Date: July 21 - 24, 2017
Coal Ash Asia 2017 brings together global industry leaders to share knowledge and develop highest value solutions for managing and utilising Coal Combustion Products.
More than 600 attendees from 15+ countries are expected to attend the conference, exhibition and seminar series in Shuozhou, Shanxi Province.
Researchers, managers, technology providers, technology buyers, power producers and governments will all gather to develop deeper understanding of industry best practices and discuss the challenges and emerging opportunities in the CCP utilisation industry.
Invited attendees, exhibitors and speakers include industry and academic leaders from:
- China National Building Materials Academy
- Tsinghua University (China)
- University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research (USA)
- Huaneng Energy
- University of Pretoria (South Africa)
- CeraTech Inc. (USA)
- JCOAL (Japan)
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
- National Institute of Low-Carbon Energy (China)
- SRM University (India)
- Adelaide Brighton (Australia)
- Coal Ash Solutions (Hong Kong)
- Peking University
- Beijing Building Materials Group
- Vecor Limited (Australia)
- Ash Development Association of Australia
Coal Ash Asia: Business Matching
Coal Ash Solutions (CAS), a sponsor in 2015 and 2016, provided business matching services for researchers and businesses interested in facilitated meetings with organisations of interest within the coal ash industry.
We are currently looking for this year's Business Matching Sponsor and Facilitator. If you're consulting firm is interested in becoming involved at Coal Ash Asia, please contact us!
For other sponsorship information, please read our:
- Metal extraction
- Aluminium Extraction
- Other metal extractions
2. FGD Gypsum Utilization
- Gypsum drying and Calcination
- Construction Applications: gypsum block, board, mortar
- Agricultural applications
- High Strength Gypsum, etc
3. Coal Ash Processing and Utilization
- Grinding, Classifying and Superfine grinding
- Cement, Concrete, Wall Materials and Geopolymer
- High Value Utilizations: Ceramics, Cenospheres, Fillers
- sulphoaluminate cement CalciumSulphoAluminate
4. Coal Gangue and Coal Chemical Residue
- Processing and Utilization
General itinerary: July 21-24
July 20 Welcome reception in Beijing
July 21 Registration; Exhibition set-up
July 22 Morning: Plenary session
Afternoon: Simultaneous Tracks
July 23 Morning: Simultaneous Tracks
Afternoon: Plenary session and closing ceremony
July 24 Industrial tour
"You can really sense the dedication to fly ash research and creating a functional economy with zero emissions. Coal Ash Asia is a lively conference, having lots of opportunities for participation and long term networking. The organisers have created a meaningful space for international participants to learn and share knowledge."
- Andrii Garanin, United Minerals Group, Ukraine
"For anyone interested in learning more about global industry trends, technical developments or engaging with coal ash and construction material supply chains Coal Ash Asia is an excellent forum. I was very impressed by the number and diversity of the participants at Coal Ash Asia. There were hundreds of experts and executives from all aspects of industry, academia and government. The atmosphere and attitude were very friendly, with participants very focused on industry issues and actively engaged in discussion and exchange."
-Mr. Bill Martin
National Raw Materials Manager
Adelaide Brighton, Australia
For links to more information on Coal Ash Asia, Click the buttons below:
Have a specific goal in mind for attending our event ?
Plan a trip tailored to your professional and organisational needs. Fill out the below form and our event staff will help make sure you make the most of your time at CAA2017