The Asian Coal Ash Association was founded to bring together industry, academia, governments, NGO’s and other stakeholders in the utilization of coal combustion products. The AsianCAA aims to promote initiatives of a scientific, technical, industrial, environmental, educational and legal nature associated with applications for coal ash produced from Asian coal fired power stations.
The Association endeavours to achieve these aims through:
- Holding of exhibitions, meetings, lectures, classes, seminars and training courses in the usage of coal ash, e.g. pulverised fuel ash (PFA), furnace bottom ash (FBA), cenospheres, etc.
- Representing the members on international, national and regional standard committees.
- Providing of datasheets, literature and information to interested parties.
- Sponsoring and promoting research into new applications and developments which utilise coal ash.
- Developing collaborative initiatives and projects that support commercial solutions for the utilization of coal ash.
Anyone who has an interest in coal ash products – ranging from specifiers, users, hauliers, suppliers, researchers, etc – are welcome to join as Associate Members. Strategic and Principal membership are also available for industry leading organizations.
Please visit our Membership page for more details.
Facilitating knowledge and collaboration.
Mr. David Harris, Chairman
Mr. Stephen Blanks, Secretary
Prof. Cui Yuansheng, Director
Mr. Tim Gauci, Director
Mr. Alex Koszo, Director
Mme. Wu Xiao Huan
China International CCP Conference
September 23-24, 2017
Four Seasons Pingshuo Hotel, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China
- China Building Materials Academy
- Coal Ash Solutions Inc.
- CeraTech Inc.
- Coal Ash Institute of India
- Datang International Power
- Gupta Coal Group
- Indian Coal Ash Institute
- Huaneng Power International
- Japan Coal Energy Center
- Jeekai & Partners
- National Institute of Low Carbon and Clean Energy (China)
- Tsinghua University
- UK CAER Ash Library
- University of New South Wales
- Vecor Limited
- World of Coal Ash
- Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network