Coal Ash Asia 2018
Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China
Four Season Pingshuo Hotel
Date: September 12-15, 2018
Coal Ash Asia 2018 brings together global industry leaders to share knowledge and develop highest value solutions for managing and utilising Coal Combustion Products.
More than 600 attendees from 14+ countries are expected to attend the conference, exhibition and seminar series in Shuozhou, Shanxi Province.
Researchers, managers, technology providers, technology buyers, power producers and governments will all gather to develop deeper understanding of industry best practices and discuss the challenges and emerging opportunities in the CCP utilisation industry.
Invited attendees, exhibitors and speakers include industry and academic leaders from:
- China National Building Materials Academy
- Tsinghua University (China)
- University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research (USA)
- Huaneng Energy
- University of Pretoria (South Africa)
- CeraTech Inc. (USA)
- JCOAL (Japan)
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
- National Institute of Low-Carbon Energy (China)
- SRM University (India)
- Adelaide Brighton (Australia)
- Coal Ash Solutions (Hong Kong)
- Peking University
- Beijing Building Materials Group
- Vecor Limited (Australia)
- Ash Development Association of Australia
Coal Ash Asia: Business Matching
Coal Ash Solutions (CAS), a valued sponsor for the past 3 years, will be providing business matching services for researchers and businesses interested in facilitated meetings with organisations in the coal ash industry.
For other sponsorship information, please read our:
Coal Ash Processing and High Value Utilization
- Grinding, Classifying and Superfine grinding
- Cement, Concrete, Wall Materials and Geopolymer
- High Value Utilizations: Ceramics, Cenospheres, Fillers
- Sulphoaluminate cement CalciumSulphoAluminate
2. FGD Gypsum Utilization
- Gypsum drying and Calcination
- Construction Applications: gypsum block, board, mortar
- Agricultural applications
- High Strength Gypsum, etc
3. Coal Gangue and Coal Chemical Residue
- Processing and Utilization
4. Metal Extraction
- Alumina and other metal extraction best practices and methods
General itinerary: September 12 - 15, 2018
September 11 Welcome reception in Beijing
September 12 Registration; Exhibition set-up
Morning: Opening Ceremonies, Keynote speakers, Plenary session
Afternoon: Simultaneous Tracks
Morning: Simultaneous Tracks
Afternoon: Plenary session and closing ceremony
September 15 Industrial tour
"You can really sense the dedication to fly ash research and creating a functional economy with zero emissions. Coal Ash Asia is a lively conference, having lots of opportunities for participation and long term networking. The organisers have created a meaningful space for international participants to learn and share knowledge."
- Andrii Garanin, United Minerals Resources, Ukraine
"For anyone interested in learning more about global industry trends, technical developments or engaging with coal ash and construction material supply chains Coal Ash Asia is an excellent forum. I was very impressed by the number and diversity of the participants at Coal Ash Asia. There were hundreds of experts and executives from all aspects of industry, academia and government. The atmosphere and attitude were very friendly, with participants very focused on industry issues and actively engaged in discussion and exchange."
-Mr. Bill Martin
Founder of BilMar Solutions and Partner at CAS, Australia
For links to more information on Coal Ash Asia, Click the buttons below:
Have a specific goal in mind for attending our event ?
Plan a trip tailored to your professional and organisational needs. Fill out the below form and our event staff will help make sure you make the most of your time at CAA2018